- Do Not Upload Torrents that are Fake, Infected or Spam.
- No Malicious Content such as Keyloggers or Bitcoin Miners
- No Password Protected torrents, any passwords must be included in a text file within the torrent.
- Child Pornography and Zoophilia are strictly forbidden.
- Do not Re-Tag/De-Tag other users Torrents.
- No Manipulating or Faking the Seed Count.
- Do Not Upload Torrents containing Real Violence, Rape, Coprophilia or any Torrent Intentionally Provoking Hatred & Violence.
- No Incest Pornography, Role Play must be made clear in the description.
- Should your torrent receive a genuine DMCA complaint it will be removed, you cannot appeal and we will not restore them.
For Porn Uploaders:
- If actresses are of questionable age - proof will be gathered by mods. If no/insufficient proof has been found the torrent will be removed without warning. Too many of these incidents will cause your upload rights to be revoked.
- Screenshots should be uploaded in the screenshot tab - not displayed in the descriptions.
How to Apply for Uploader Status:
- Submit a request preferably in English, state your intentions and the type of torrents you want to upload. The more specific, the better your request.
How to gain Verified Uploader Status (VUL):
- Upload a minimum of 20 torrents consistently over a 4 week period.
- Torrents must be seeded and contain some description.
- More Information: Thread: So you want to be a Verified Uploader V3
How to Gain Elite Uploader Status (EUL):
- Been a Verified Uploader for at least 3 months.
- Good description is mandatory.
- No dumping torrents from any other source or a history of doing so. Deleting any previous dumps will NOT gain you Elite Status.
- Comment about the quality of the actual torrent, the content of the torrent is irrelevant.
- As long you mention the quality of the torrent you may make a very brief comment regarding the content.
- Your Rating of a torrent should be based on the torrent quality not the content.
- Commenting on your own torrents is only allowed to answer questions.
- Choose your Username & Avatar wisely, Anything obscene, hateful, racist or violating rules will be removed. Nudity in your avatar is also not allowed.
- Cursing is allowed on your profile but insulting others is not.
- No pornographic imagery, hateful or racist posts.
- Please keep your signature to a reasonable size: 500x100 or 400x200 should be enough.
- Duplicate accounts are strictly forbidden.
Blogs are a personal space, good judgement is still required before posting.
- Any attempt to intimidate, mock or bully another User, Mod, Staff or Admin may result in the loss of your account.
- Racism, hatred or religious propaganda is strictly forbidden.
- Only 1 Blog per 24 hrs is allowed, daily blogs are fine.
- Do not post Blogs that are too short, common sense should be used.
- Post your Threads in the correct section, any threads posted in the wrong section will be moved by mods.
- Cursing is not allowed the only exceptions are the Adult section and certain Social Groups.
- Serial Numbers, Keygens & Cracks are only allowed in PM.
- No duplicate Threads, please use the search function before posting.
- Respect and consideration should be shown towards all users at all times.
- Any type of bullying is strictly forbidden and will be taken very seriously.
- The Bloves Rule. If a user is unable to understand our rules or cooperate with the mods in solving the rule violation issue, he will fall under the Bloves Rule and declared a persona non grata. Any of his further established accounts will be removed after a first serious violation and the staff will refuse to cooperate with this user in order to solve this problem.
- You may post external links depending on their nature and where they lead to. The link should be related to the subject/topic where you intend to post. Common sense should be used when posting links to ensure the safety of our users. Mods will decide at their own discretion whether or not to remove a link they consider unsafe or not welcome.
- If you have any user related issues or regarding the site in general, feel free to contact a member of the team listed HERE. It is common courtesy that you maintain a respectful attitude as you will receive from all members of the team.
- Please use the FAQ which may well have the answer to your question or issue.
- The administration holds no responsibilities for any damage that may occur while using our website or due to torrents you might find through our website.
- The administration holds no direct responsibility for interaction between the users, although we do our best to regulate it. You are personally responsible for disclosing or exchanging any kind of personal information between you and other users through personal messages, statuses, comments or forum posts. We are not responsible for any harm that may occur due to such situations.
- The administration holds no responsibility for any legal or copyright Issues. Each user should personally check local copyright laws and regulations and the rules of their internet service provider.
- Should anything occur that isn't mentioned here it doesn't mean it is allowed or not considered violation of the rules.
- Mods, Staff & Site Admin will deal with certain situations on a case-by-case basis.
- We want every user to feel welcome here, have fun, make friends and enjoy the site features & functions as much as possible. In order to do that it is important that every user follows our rules.
The KAT Team
Verified Uploaders Rules
- As soon as you receive the Verified Uploader or Elite Uploader status you become a member of the Kickass Team. As a Verified Uploader/Elite Uploader we protect your uploads and you as a user, but you need to stick to following rules.
- As a Verified Uploader/Elite Uploader you are still obliged to follow the main rules of the website. In addition you receive a number of rules concerning your uploads. Please follow them or else you might lose your Verified Uploader/Elite Uploader status and even your account.
- A Verified Uploader/Elite Uploader is a representative of KickassTorrents, so you must be a role model for other uploaders or users. Please pay more attention to your language, withdraw from all possible conflicts and stick to the rules.
Rules for all Verified Uploaders
- As a VUL you are required to upload (per month) 20 torrents minimum spread over the month for 3 following months from the date you are verified
- All uploads must not break any site rules
- You must not upload .torrent files within your torrent. All uploaded content must be in the torrent you upload here! Any torrent uploaded should not require any further downloading of files via another torrent or File Host Any one uploading .torrent files embedded inside torrents will be subject to Loss of Status
- Password protected archives are not allowed unless you supply the password in the description and in a text file in the torrent itself.
- Encrypted Torrents are not permitted and will be treated in the same way as a .torrent file.
- Commenting on own torrents is not allowed. Repeat offenders will loose their VUL Status.
- Replying to Comments questions etc posted by other users is the only time we expect to see you comment on your own torrents
- All VUL's are required to Seed all their uploads and maintain a minimum of 1 seed per torrent.
- Some unseeded torrents will be over looked however anything uploaded in the last 48hrs found: unseeded, paused, stalled or Deliberately Limited: Will be unverified without Warning! You then have 24hrs to return to seeding it fully
- Torrents still not seeding properly after that 24hrs will be Subject to Removal Any further torrents like this in the next 30 days will result in the loss of your VUL status.
- Important: If for any reason you are unable too seed your torrents: you are required to either PM a member of staff or update your status to state your problem. Any new uploads you cannot seed due to this problem need to be Deleted until you can return to seeding them properly.
- Manipulating the seed count in any way to get your torrents to show up on the main page is forbidden!
- Any verified uploader found to be pausing/capping their seeding/uploading will be subject to the removal of the torrent and/or to a suspension from Verified Status determined by Staff/Admin.
- Any Tracker you use should connect correctly and show correct seed/leech count as advertised, any trackers used to fake the seed count will be removed and blocked by our System and you will loose your VUL Status.
- Your uploads should continue to have good & correct descriptions.
- Links to images or samples located on an external site for streaming or downloading is not allowed. This also applies to any other kind of link to external sites.
- Definition of a link to an external site: Clickable or non clickable text of a sites url this includes text embedded in images.
- Anyone found using external links to streaming or download sites will be subject to loss of torrents until you have edited them and removed all links. Frequent problems with links could lose your VUL status this will be left to the mod dealing with the problem. Such links will be added to our list of spam sites preventing further use.
- EUL: No dumping of torrents from any other source EUL found dumping will loose their Elite Status and it will not be returned.
- VUL: You may Dump but if a title is released say today you have 48hrs in which to upload these kind of torrents. Anything outside this time frame is not allowed, if found dumping outside the time frame constantly will result in loss of VUL Status
- When you request verified status you are agreeing that you intend to regularly upload to KAT. If a 6 month period passes with no uploading, your status will be removed and you'll be required to start the VUL process over again, in order for it to be returned.
- All Uploaders must cooperate with our Moderation Team staff & Admin, when contacted regarding any issues. Failure to cooperate or aggressive behaviour will result in the loss of your VUL Status, failure to cooperate too many times and you will fall into the sites Blove Rules:
The Bloves Rule.
If a user is unable to understand our rules or cooperate with the mods in solving the rule violation issue, he will fall under the the Bloves Rule and declared a persona non grata. Any of his further established accounts will be removed after a first serious violation and the staff will refuse to cooperate with this user in order to solve this problem.
- Once verified you will continue to upload (per month) 20 torrents minimum spread over the month for 3 following months from being verified. This does not include doing a 40 one month and having a break for the next month, there is no way round this wanting to be verified should mean you intend to be a serious uploader.